Find Your Dream Home!
Finding and buying the ideal property can be a dream come true. There is something special about walking up to the front door on moving day, sliding in your key and entering the foyer of your beautiful new home.
However, getting to that point can be a nightmare unless you have the right real estate sales representative working with you throughout the buying process. As your Realtor®, I ensure that I will:
- Help you get setup in my client portal so that you can view all listings that may suit you the moment they come on the market;
- Know the status of each listing via the portal. Listings on Realtor.ca are stay visible until they are firmly sold with no more conditions; on the portal you will be able to see when a home already has an accepted offer but waiting on a condition to be met (such as financing or home inspection).
- Evaluate each viewed property and point out potential pros and cons;
- Explain the process and all of the paperwork so that you know what you are signing;
- Provide a detailed analysis on a property you are interested in so that you have a clearer picture of the value before you place an offer.
Why should you work with a Realtor when looking to buy a home?
There are many pros to working with a dedicated Realtor. Here are a few of the big ones:
- Representation: Probably one of the most important things to remember is that when a property is listed for sale, it is being represented by someone (whether a Realtor or a private seller) who is looking out for the best interests of the SELLER. Not you (as the BUYER). Not only does this refer to price, but it also refers to any additional information that they may not want to share. It can become very tricky, even for the most honest people, to truly do what is best for both parties. If I show you a property and I notice a potential issue with the property I am going to tell you. The rules in Ontario do not require disclosure for something that can be seen, so a party representing the seller may not point out issues (such as a wet spot on the ceiling, or a leaking window, etc) that you COULD see but didn’t. The details on obligations are more complex than this, but you get the idea!
- Custom Searches: The best listings get sold quickly and sometimes it’s before you even know they are for sale. And yes, you can look daily online and see what is new, but most people have jobs and other things that occupy their time and remembering to do this all the time makes it hard to focus on life. Working with me you’ll get notified by email when something new matches your criteria. My clients also receive concierge service with searches, which means I preview a potential match before it gets approved to be emailed to you. This helps to reduce the email clutter!
- Offer Strength: When it comes time to offer on “the one” it’s really important to know the best strategy to move forward. If I know your lender, your pre-approval, your job, your family, and your reason for buying I am able to “sell” you and your offer to a seller with far more gusto than with someone that I just met. Whether or not you are competing for a purchase on a house, the greater our relationship the stronger your offer looks. Don’t underestimate how much this matters! Good seller agents will ask lots of questions about the buyer to try to get a good idea of how solid the offer is.
How do I work with clients?
To begin, I take the time to learn what you really want in a home. I look at your needs and desires, and help you determine the price range within which you should shop. Then I show you properties that meet that criteria.
I’m by your side every step of the way. When you find a home you want, I’ll prepare and present the offer, and negotiate skillfully on your behalf, so you get that property at the lowest price possible. In this competitive market, I will also provide strategies to keep your offer on top, while keeping you in charge of the final decisions.
Ready to Get Started?
This website is packed with information that will answer many of your questions, and make your home buying journey easy.
When you’re ready to talk, please call, email or submit the form below.
Let’s work together to find your dream home!by