Do You Have a Personal Real Estate Representative/Realtor®?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal representative. In a competitive market you will need to know about a new listing right away. My clients are always set up on an auto-search so that the moment a new listing hits the market you will know about it.
Your Realtor® Works for You
A real estate sales rep, especially one who knows the local market well (like I do), can help you find and buy your ideal home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, you will receive the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. Your real estate agent will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, I will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own real estate sales rep, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s sales rep, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours.
Bottom line: Your own personal real estate sales rep is there for you, every step of the way. At least, that’s how I work with my clients.
What to Look for in a Real Estate Sales Representative
When buying a home, you want a real estate sales rep who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Not every real estate sales rep offers all of these services. My clients say that I do – you can read what some of them have had to say here http://www.kimtopphomes.com/testimonials/ They also tell me how much they appreciate my professionalism, expertise and accessibility.
The best way to select the right real estate sales representative, is to meet with him or her in person. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit.
To schedule an appointment with me, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.