How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, in order to get the best price, it should appeal to the largest pool of buyers possible. Most buyers are incapable of coming into a home and envisioning it being any different than what is already there. This means that I may recommend making a few changes so that what the buyer is seeing is the full potential of the home by eliminating things that may distract them from seeing the positive things about your house. This goes beyond de-cluttering!
It is very common for me to assist you with the suggestions that I will give you. I have a diploma in Home Staging and will use this skill to help showcase your home in order to get you the best sale price!
I’ll also implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.